Works for 5 Days, then Whitening Vanishes - North Attleboro, MA

A lot of people talk about the pain. I had two...

A lot of people talk about the pain. I had two bottom pre-molars that zinged for about 20 hours after the procedure (but not during). The pain wasn't a huge deal, but the zingers definitely do occur randomly, less as time goes on the day you have it done. There was no pain the following day.

I don't have disgustingly dark teeth. I'd call them average. I don't smoke or drink coffee. The procedure resulted in about 2 shades whiter. That alone was not worth the price. After the procedure, my teeth were splotchy (noticeable at close distance) with uneven coloring. I was told this goes away after a week, and it does. So does the ENTIRE whitening effect. My teeth, now a week later, are EXACTLY the same shade they were before the procedure. I feel that Zoom is a borderline scam.

You are literally paying all this money for about a week of whitening. HIGHLY UNRECOMMENDED.

Atwill Conroy

My regular dentist. No issues with them at all, except that this service was misrepresented as being effective, when it clearly was not.