42 Year Old Woman With The Upper Eye Lids of a 60 Year Old! - North Andover, MA

I wanted to have the surgery performed because I...

I wanted to have the surgery performed because I still am working and am out in the business world. Younger and younger people are being hired to do the job that I do and I felt that my eyelids gave me an overall appearance of being tired and older. I needed to look refreshed for work and for life! The outcome has been dramatically positive. I was recently given a promotion and receive many compliments on how pretty my eyes are. No one has noticed that the surgery was done. The look is so natural and that is due to the great work of my surgeon. I feel much better in the office when working with my younger associates and do not feel my eyes give me the same disadvantage as before.
Any pictures you could share with us? How long was your recovery?
Photos?
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kapadia was very nice to deal with. His office staff is friendly and professional. He has a very kind way of dealing with patients and it is obvious that he is very skilled at what he does. His bedside manner is very gentle and patient and he took the time to listen to my questions and concerns. I could not have felt more comfortable before, during and after surgery with anyone else. He is extremely talented and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve their eye appearance.