Smart Lipo Yesterday

First I want to thank everyone on this site. I...

First I want to thank everyone on this site. I found it to have the best information out there. So, here is my story to help others as well.

I had my Smart Lipo yesterday. So, I know I will not see all of the results for a while. I did not tell my dear husband I was doing this, so I have had to be creative in hiding it. So, far he does not know. Work has him a little preoccupied,so that has helped. I stayed home from work the day of the procedure, but I am back at work today. I did not take the heavy drugs, instead opted for the light ones. I am only using Tylenol today. I have very little pain. I am on Ceohalexin to help prevent infection.

The Dr. and the office staff were wonderful. I am a bigger women, so I was not sure how this was going to go, time will tell. As the swelling goes down I will post my before and after pictures. I have a lot of bruising (hiding this is going to require a lot of finesse).

A couple of things that will help anyone having this in the future, especially if you are slightly bigger.

• Get two of the garments- The first day I had to wash mine several times as I leaked all over it.
  • Get the thick maxi pads, it will help.
  • Take the Arnica

My friends are telling me they already see a difference. I will have to look at my pictures.

Sorry, I had my upper and lower abs done! TOday...

Sorry, I had my upper and lower abs done! TOday the pain is a little worse, but nothing that I can not just handle with Tylenol.

I am on day 4. So, far the pain has been ok. The...

I am on day 4. So, far the pain has been ok. The pelvic area under my last roll is a purple color. It seems that is where everything settled. I think that my take a while to go away. Other than that you can see from the pictures, I have a little brusing.

I went to work everyday except the day of surgery. I walked 5 miles everyday,except the day of surgery. I have had trouble getting into my dress clothes, so no size 8's for me this week. It's a good thing I had not thrown away my 10's yet. I think I can finally see some changes today. You know how when you are fat and you want to see how skinny you can be by sucking in you gut... Well when I do that now, I see the women I want to be. Hopefully, as I heal I will get there.

I am sure I am going to hell for this. I have been able to keep it from my husband. He was so busy with work all week; I just got him interested in himself and what was going on and redirected everything away from me. This weekend, (here is the going to hell part), I planted the seed that I really think he is getting sick and needs to take some extra precautions to make sure it didn't become a full fledged sickness, sleep extra, take vitamins, no sex, etc. This again has taken the focus off of me and back on to him. I don't want any one to take this the wrong way. He loves me! he is also a great husband. He just does not understand that now matter how much over the last 1 ½, I exercise, this belly fat is not going away. Nor does it bother him. I am doing this for myself. I seem to be going through a mid life crisis. I want to be hot. I look at all of the beautiful young ladies on this board and wish my stomach looked like theirs, even before their surgery.

Just to give a little back round on myself, about Nov of 09, I started having attacks. My doctor kept saying I was having small heart attacks. The 4th one and the worse up until then, was in Jan of 09. At that time they sent me to a heart specialist. I went through a bunch of tests and they could not find anything wrong. I was 5'4, and 190 lbs. So, once I got the clean bill of health I decided I had to do something about my weight, or I was not going to see my grand kids grow up. So, I started working out with friend’s everyday. Looking back at the last year is more like a comedy act. In Mar 09, I was walking and fell, my head bounced off the street and I split my head open. I got 15 stitches across my forehead for that. You would think that would have slowed me down, but no, I went back for more. In May, I had the worse attack and pain I had ever had in my life, (yep is felt worse that childbirth). To make a long story shorter, I went to the minor emergency; he said it was a urinary tract infection! I waited a hour more, then when I could not get off the floor and was screaming in pain, called to get a ride to the hospital, there, they found that I had a gallstone the size a of golf ball. They also found a large cyst (I am post menopausal). So, I had emergency surgery to remove the stone, doc said it was the biggest he has ever removed. He brought in the OB to look at the cyst while he was in there (all laparoscopically). That was on a Tuesday and I was back to work on Friday.

Before they could do anything with the cyst, I had to get tested for cancer etc.. So, I got that done then had all of girly parts out in July. It was on a Wed and back to work on Monday.

By the end of the summer I had lost 50 pounds. My belly still looked the same to me. So, here we are 4 day after my procedure.

I also want to add, that I still find it weird to pee with garment on. I keep checking to see if it worked or do I need to go wash it.

Day 10-Doing much better really starting to see...

Day 10-Doing much better really starting to see those results. I finally found some Arnica cream. I really think it helps alot.

Dr. Amy Gregory here in Norman did the procedure