Cool Sculpting - Norman, OK

I was very excited to try this! I had been...

I was very excited to try this! I had been working out with a trainer and things were looking good except I could not make progress on my stomach. I know some of the problems were hormone related low testosterone makes it almost impossible to build the muscles. I tried the cool sculpting process on my upper and lower stomach. The cost was 1,800. For the one procedure. They told me there was little discomfort. That's not true!! It hurt so bad my eyes were watering my entire body was stiff and tense from the pain. I almost had to stop. It hurts until your fat freezes then the actual procedure is a little more tolerable. It seemed forever before the procedure was complete because of the pain. When I left there was no follow up appointment just a " have a great weekend" comment. The next several days I felt like I had been kicked in the gut. I had to wear loose clothes and I was in so much pain. Crazy pain! The pain and frozen gut feeling lasted several weeks. I wouldn't even let my husband touch my stomach. Over the months I did see a little bit of a result but it was NOT worth the cost or pain. It's been enough months to see a difference but I don't!!! I would not recommend this to anyone.

The new nurse who had only been trained once performed it.

I think you are overreacting i have had 3sessions and it was a walk in the park

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience, Janie, but thank you for sharing your story with us. We appreciate it! :)