Are my Dark Sunken Eyes a Result of Past Rhinoplasty Surgery? - North Carolina, NC

Hello, I am 30 years old and had a nose job when...

Hello,
I am 30 years old and had a nose job when i was about 17-18 dont really remember...after my surgery there were weird changes in my face that most of them went away- like, the skin looked funny on the bridge of my nose and so on...but my dark circles got a lot worse and my eyes sank a lot! i lead a healthy life- right weight for my age- healthy food and excersize, plently of sleep so i dont understand what can cause that. i think it might be access skin cause i had a big nose. who can help with their opinion about this matter and where can i get my sunken eyes fixed? most plastic surgery clinics i called here in NC don't even know what sunken eyes are...
Thank you!

Dr. Roni Muskuna- Israel

because it's been so long ago and I was not totally pleased with him even though anything is better than my old nose.

Wow, I just read about a similar thing with RealSelf user Robyn (though she seems to have some other pretty severe issues as well).

I suggest you head over to our Expert Q&A forum and post a photo and question for the doctors. Hopefully you'll get some good input within a day or two.