Years of Brown Spots on Arms--GONE in 2 Treatments - Norfolk, VA

I have very fair skin. Years of sun exposure left...

I have very fair skin. Years of sun exposure left me with old-lady freckles and spots on arms and hands. You could see repeated exposure--some spots visibly in different layers of skin. I was self-conscious about wearing short sleeves. I wore self-tanner to make the lighter ones less obvious. After the first session, they turned dark brown as they approached the surface--the entire texture changed once the first sloughing took place. Second session--nothing left on the hands, and only the raised spots (actinic keratoses) are left plus some moles, lighter in color. They did tell me that it would take four sessions--not sure what we'll do for the next two! Amazing to do a manicure and see smooth hands.

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you!! Did it hurt to have the IPL done? Also, would love to hear more about your healing phase, such as if you had to stay in for a day or two while you were healing, or if things looked good enough to be out and about the entire time.

Skin, A Med Spa

I chose this provider originally for Sculptra (one of few providers in this area, emphasis on injection technique.) Looked at photos on their website, and decided to go with Sculptra over shorter-lasting fillers. During consult, asked if IPL would work for redness and spots on face. They were upfront with describing effectiveness, that four sessions would really be needed (they will be for the face where less power is used so results less dramatic but still coming along beautifully), pain level, etc. They are wonderful.