Vaser Lipo with Dr. Gerry Sotomayor - Norcross, GA

I had may consultation 2/20/2014 at Graceful...

I had may consultation 2/20/2014 at Graceful Contours in Norcross, Ga with Dr. Sotomayor. This Office ha d a special going on on groupon 4 areas for $1799 However I'm only getting my upper and lower abs done. many Doctors would consider that only two areas. I was very skeptical because of the price as well as the lack of reviews online. However I went in and ended up seeing Dr. Lee because Dr. Sotomayor was in a surgery. She was very helpful and explained everything to me in great detail step by step of the procedure. My goal is to look better in my clothes and feel more confident. I'm going to schedule my pre-op tomorrow and will post my before and after photos soon.
Dr. Gerry Sotomayor

Dr. Lee was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything. I felt very comfortable and at ease. Everyone in the office was nice. Towards the end of my visit I felt a little pressed by the receptionist but it was no biggie. Either these people know their stuff are sales people.

Im getting my surgery done on april 21, i paid $1799 as well. i'm skinny but have a gut. my BMI is 23, i'm 160lbs 5'10.... i cant wait to see my results. i already had my pre op. i did not get to meet the doctor, i think they lie to everyone about doing the consultation with him .
keep us posted that price seems so low. good luck
Looking forward to your updates.  Are they considering your upper and lower abs to be four areas?
Yes they are. That's the catch with the groupon I guess.
Yeah I could see that- maybe they count each quadrant as an area, which is pretty silly.
Did you get the procedure done. I'm going for my consult on April 8th for my arms. So I would like to know
Oh. Im just now getting to read this. I decided not to do it. I wasn't satisfied with the before and after photos.