30 Yrs Old and in Pretty Good Shape - Norcross, GA

Very easy procedure, took 4 and a half hours....

Very easy procedure, took 4 and a half hours. Filled me with anesthesia from 10:20a-11:35a , than I took a nap and they came back in at 1:35p to suction me and we finished at 2:49p. Almost no pain until later that night . 24hours later my tummy and love handles were flat. I drained pretty quickly by sleeping on my sides and than on my stomach. Did not need prescription pain medicine, just aleve . I changed my gauze pads 24 hours later. They have me some fruit and water before I left.

Pics!

This is 24 hrs after lipo to my lower abdomen. I was changing my gauze pads and decided to snap the perfection lol

The big day

My fat :)

Left side lower abdomen

Two and half weeks since surgery

I have hardened areas surrounding my navel and two small lumps on my right side. I start deep tissue massage at Graceful Contours tomorrow for $40 per session to remove the hardened tissue through massage. They recommend ten sessions but I think I'll only do five since the areas are getting softer as time passes. You can see a small lump in the pic with the pink bikini. My swelling is almost gone. I'm still sore if touched but barely.
DR. B

DR. B was very kind and fun. I'm not sure why Dr Sotomayor did not do the surgery nor consultation but Julie and Dr. B was cool and funny and they made me feel really comfortable .