Just Had Vaser Liposuction - Norcross, GA

Just had vaser yesterday, the procedure went...

Just had vaser yesterday, the procedure went well, I don't notice a big difference. .I know im a little swollen and i also noticed lumps on day 2, which is not un common and im suppose to start deep tiisue therapy after my follow up in a couple of weeks, but I thought I would have better results. They did tell me that results vary and it taked 3-6 months to see full results.

8 Days post

okay, I'm eight days post liposuction on my upper abdomen and lower abdomen and flanks. I must admit I did not have high expectations or unreasonable expectations but I didn't expect much better results than what I see. Im trying to stay positive in hopes that my swelling is the cause for me not seen the results I was wishing for. Today I'm still swollen my abdomen is hard in certain areas and very itchy I continue to take benadryl to help with the itchyness. I'm going to have my follow up May 23rd, then I will continue to update right now I will be posting my before surgery pictures, post op day one picture and my picture at day 8. please let me know what you think about the pictures and if you can see a difference I will post pictures after my 2 week follow up
Dr. Sotomayor

The Dr.was very nice..good bedside manners and a pleasure to talk with.

Looked swollen on your day 1 post!! Can u post updated pics
Post a better pic without any garments to be able to tell
Your tummy has visible changes btw
I dont see much great results.i feel bad for u.did u measure urself with an inching tape prior.the picture quality of urs pripr lipo is good and concealing how it would truly be originally.i think its coz of the lightening.ur 8 th day post pic is with garmemts to note in detailing.
Been considering Vaser lipo on abd with Dr Sotomayor, please keep me updated on your progress.