Best Thing That Could Have Happened to Me!! - Norcross, GA

So let me tell everyone about these treatments...

So let me tell everyone about these treatments that I recently have been having to minimize my cellilute on my legs. First though I want to tell you a little about my background. I have two kids and let us just say that since my first my body has changed completely and then I started to notice these holes in my thighs. I quite wearing bathing suites and didn't really go to any beach. Then one day my best friend recommended me to this place in my town named Med Therapeutic. I got my free consultation done and was told about different things I could do. I decided to try 6 sessions of Endermologie. They explained that I would have to wear this stocking during my session and the machine would do all the work. When I began the treatments the machine only hurt very little but it was like a vaccum. After each treatment I was given a diet plan that I had to follow. I really noticed the difference in less than 4 sessions. I finished my sessions and couldn't believe what my eyes where seeing. I had spent less than $500 in something that had changed my life in a blink of an eye. Who would have known that this could happen. I truly have to thank Med Therapeutic Skin Care in Norcross, GA for giving me both the satisfaction and customer service that I needed to complete my treatments.
We'd love to see some pictures.
How far apart were your treatments?
I will look and see if I have some. They were once a week.
Lidia