NO Results

I got lipo disolve for my butt, inner thigh, and...

I got lipo disolve for my butt, inner thigh, and outter thigh. It was the worst pain that I have gone through and I hated being swollen all the time. I went through all my treatments and NOTHING happened. I went to the owner of Healing Waters in Wichita, KS and told her and she told me I could have 1/2 my money back $3000 and I still lost $3000 for NOTHING or I could do it all again. She said there is no way you can not see results if you do it twice. So I am doing them right now, but only 1 area at a time so it is not so bad. I have done 4 of the 6 treatments for my butt and still nothing. I just heard today the FDA in banning it. I am going in tomorrow to talk to them about it. I can't believe I put my body through this.

Vicki and Patricia Ann, I'm so sorry to hear that your experiences with lipodissolve haven't given you the results you were anticipating. I work at fig. and I'd like to make sure your situations are handled immediately and professionally. If you'd contact me through Real Self with your name and contact information, I will personally take your information to the top. Again, I'm so sorry you have not been pleased with your lipodissolve experience. I look forward to hearing from both of you.
Wow, I see on all the negative experiences now that an employee is trying trying to help everyone that is frustrated with the refund process. I guess it probably isn't good advertising to have all these unhappy customers sharing their experiences.It seems ridiculous that to get someone to help with a refund(which they offer),you have to share your negative experience on blogs. Sure my best friend finally got a refund but it doesn't take back all the time,pain,discloration,sagging skin, and nodules. It seems like there are a lot of people in the refund process.
I WENT TODAY TO WHAT IS CALLED FIG AND THEY WANT TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE. SAID IT WOULD TAKE 90 DAYS TO FIND OUT IF I QAULIFIED. TOLD HER I'D LIKE TO GET REFUND SHE SAID THAT WOULD TAKE 90 DAYS TO FINF OUT. SO I HAVE SOME CALLS TO MAKE. CAN CONTACT ME AT VICKIVOHS@HOTMAIL.COM
If anyone out there is willing to do a class action lawsuit against Lipodissolve in Kansas , please let me know! My stomach is ruined. I still have pain, redness, bumps and this wiggle that I can't cover up. I have been through the refund procedure and I have yet to get my money back. I have gotten the run around from the medical director, and Dr. heibert is just the quackiest of them all. Please let me know if anyone else is looking to do something. Patti

Amanda - Thank you for sharing your experience and alerting us to the Kansas ban of lipodissolve. --Tom, RealSelf.com