NO Results

I got lipo disolve for my butt, inner thigh, and...

I got lipo disolve for my butt, inner thigh, and outter thigh. It was the worst pain that I have gone through and I hated being swollen all the time. I went through all my treatments and NOTHING happened. I went to the owner of Healing Waters in Wichita, KS and told her and she told me I could have 1/2 my money back $3000 and I still lost $3000 for NOTHING or I could do it all again. She said there is no way you can not see results if you do it twice. So I am doing them right now, but only 1 area at a time so it is not so bad. I have done 4 of the 6 treatments for my butt and still nothing. I just heard today the FDA in banning it. I am going in tomorrow to talk to them about it. I can't believe I put my body through this.

Vicki and Patricia Ann, I'm so sorry to hear that your experiences with lipodissolve haven't given you the results you were anticipating. I work at fig. and I'd like to make sure your situations are handled immediately and professionally. If you'd contact me through Real Self with your name and contact information, I will personally take your information to the top. Again, I'm so sorry you have not been pleased with your lipodissolve experience. I look forward to hearing from both of you.
Wow, I see on all the negative experiences now that an employee is trying trying to help everyone that is frustrated with the refund process. I guess it probably isn't good advertising to have all these unhappy customers sharing their experiences.It seems ridiculous that to get someone to help with a refund(which they offer),you have to share your negative experience on blogs. Sure my best friend finally got a refund but it doesn't take back all the time,pain,discloration,sagging skin, and nodules. It seems like there are a lot of people in the refund process.
I WENT TODAY TO WHAT IS CALLED FIG AND THEY WANT TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE. SAID IT WOULD TAKE 90 DAYS TO FIND OUT IF I QAULIFIED. TOLD HER I'D LIKE TO GET REFUND SHE SAID THAT WOULD TAKE 90 DAYS TO FINF OUT. SO I HAVE SOME CALLS TO MAKE. CAN CONTACT ME AT VICKIVOHS@HOTMAIL.COM