No Pain with Vaser

I decided to get Vaser Lipo because even though I...

I decided to get Vaser Lipo because even though I work out regularly, I could never get rid of the extra fat on my stomach and outer thighs. After researching different liposuction methods, I heard about Vaser Lipo and found out that it is much gentler than regular liposuction and also more effective. So I found a great doctor, Dr Joseph Perlman, in Houston.

I had my stomach, love handles and outer thighs contoured. The procedure was done at an outpatient surgery center using general anesthesia. Afterwards I felt surprisingly good! When I went home that day I watched movies and did laundry. I had taken the 2nd day after the procedure off from work but felt good enough to go shopping. When I went back to the doctor for a check up and looked in the mirror, I could already see a huge difference in my appearance and I barely had any bruises—just a little light bruising in a couple of places.

I had a friend who had liposuction a few months before I did, her doctor did regular liposuction, she was extremely bruised and in pain for days. So I was thrilled about how great I looked and felt so quickly after the procedure! It’s been four years now since I had Vaser Lipo and I love my results, my stomach is flatter than it’s ever been. This procedure has changed the way I feel about my appearance and has given me a lot of confidence!

Houston Plastic Surgeon