No Pain but a Lot of Gain!

I had my mini face lift and neck lift done in...

I had my mini face lift and neck lift done in Springfield MO. After reading a review on here, researching on the internet and talking to people I decided to go with {edited; provider information appears above the review for registered users}. I didn't even get a second opinion. I trusted him the minute I meet him.

Being that I am only 44 and just starting to have the turkey waddle he told me the results won't be as dramatic as if you wait a few years. That is exactly what I wanted. I wanted to "fix it" before it got to be a problem. I had my surgery two weeks ago and never had any pain. To me it was somewhat like a ache or a small discomfort.

I get tingles that just tell me my nerves of my face are repairing themselves. I have dealt with 8 of the Dr.'s staff and everyone of them have been terrific. I am very pleased with the results. I have a little swelling right under the chin and that is all. I  have a home daycare and started back to work on day 8. I also decided at the last minute to have a phenol peel right under my eyes and am so glad I did. It looks great. I got rid of the small wrinkles and crepiness that was starting! This is the best money I have ever spent.

My husband who really couldn't understand why I wanted to have the surgery was so impressed with the whole process. The night of the surgery as I was still pretty out of it he received three calls from my Dr.'s office to make sure everything was okay. He also likes the results.

Springfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

He has around 30 years of experience. He was head of the Missouri Board of Cosmetic Surgery and speaks all over the world. He is a very caring man without a big ego like some doctors seem to have!