No More Wrinkles and Stretch Marks! (Tummy Tuck)

I go to gym and dance regularly for the past five...

I go to gym and dance regularly for the past five to six years. For the last year I even have a personal trainer 3 times a week along with a much healthier diet. I lost 10lb and look well toned in cloths. However nothing I do can get rid of the wrinkles and stretch marks on my lower belly due to 2 child births. In fact it looks more obvious after I lost the weight because I do not have as much fat to smooth the skin out. I am a part-time belly dancer and I always feel self concious about my wrinkled skin and stretch marks on my belly when I dance.

Last friday with the blessing of my loving husband and my two adult daughters I underwent the tummy tuck procedure.

I am 1 week post op now and I feel good so far. I still have both drainage tubes attached and honestly that is the most annoying thing as part of the recovery precess and I can't wait to get them off. Eventhough I am nowhere close to seeing the final result yet, it looks quite promising. I now have a very smooth belly and my surgeon did a great job to re-attach a cute neat looking belly button. That was my biggest concern cause I have seen photos of patients that have had bad results including one who now has a new belly button in the size of a half-dollar.

I still have major back pain since I cannot walk up straight yet but I feel myself getting stronger everyday.

To the viewers that are still deciding about this procedure my advise is to be mentally prepared for the post-op recovery. I was blessed with the loving care from my family and friends which is very important. Just keep in mind the first 48 hours is the hardest. After that you will feel much better day by day. Good luck!

Does anyone have any exercise to work around the elbow area. I seem to be getting bigger in that area after lipo
Does anyone have a problem of after lipo you are now growing in another area. I try to eat fine and walk alot, but I had lipo on my legs, belly and back and now my arms seem to be growing with fatty areas. Is this normal. I have had no weight gain at all, just bigger arms. Please talk to me
I am wearing spanx from Lane Bryant. They roll under my breasts. Very uncomfortable but when I take them off I feel like I am going to fall out of them.I am 4wks post op tomorrow and don't feel any better. Any suggestions at all will be appreciated.
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Board certified lady doctor who has over 20 years of costemic surgery experience. It appears to me that she is a meticulous perfectionist which is a good thing when it comes down to costemtic procedures.