OMG, Boobies Galore - Alamogordo, NM

It is post-op day four, and I feel fine, I have...

It is post-op day four, and I feel fine, I have never had pain. Have only taken the antibotic rx. given. This was a pleasant surprise. However I have very high, and swollen breast. I am 5'5", 130lb, started with a 34B. Implants are Mentor round/smooth HP gel 475c. When all D&F, is over, I hope to be a nice D. So at the moment I feel huge. I also, have been taking Arnica Montana 30 for swelling, brusing & soreness. (I have no brusing). This was suggested from my friend who already had a BA. So far so good. I had a wonderful Dr.and Staff and lots of friends support.

Thanks for finding us and posting your experience here. Your breasts will drop in time. For now, you just have to be patient :). Please keep us posted.

West Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Martin's clinic is ran like a fine tuned clock. He is excellant with this procedure, but his wonderful staff makes your experience so personal and plasant. They take a lot of time with you and answer all your questions. This includes the anesthesia CRNA, who is also very good and makes you feel really safe. Kuddos to Team Martin.