No More Two Tummies - Voorhees, NJ

Dr. V as I like to call him perfomed my tummy tuck...

Dr. V as I like to call him perfomed my tummy tuck with aggressive lipo last month. I had a double bubble for a stomach and now I have one flat stomach. I look and feel amazing.

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Dr. V's compasionate nature is what sets above the the rest of the doctors. I would recommend him to everyone I meet. He has gone above and beyond his duty to make sure that I get help to maintain a healthy life style. Dr V is part of my family now. Dr V vowed to keep me as a patient until all my other health issues were resolved. He heard what my personal goals were and has committed him self to helping me reach them. I have never had a doctor that cares so much. Dr. V evan but my mother concerns to rest. She is my mother so I can say honestly that is not easy to do.

Good deal!  Glad you had such a positive experience.  Yes, finding the right doctor who is warm and caring makes all the difference.  That was also the deciding factor in my doctor so I know exactly what you are saying.

You should consider posting your before and after pictures...but only if you are comfortable doing so.  Thank you for sharing your story with us:)