Smart Lipo Arms, Chin - Voorhees, NJ

I was very nervous on many levels to try this...

I was very nervous on many levels to try this procedure , but had great confidence in my Dr. After reading many blogs on line I was even more nervous. But I must tell you that my experience was nothing like those I have read. Dr. Garber was awesome. He made sure I understood what he was doing at all times and that if I felt any pain he immediately made it go away. I was amazed at just how much work it is for them and that they could do it pain free.

Day one at home was not bad at all ..the swelling in my face was just about gone ...my arms and back still felt swollen . I just felt bruised and believe it or not went to the store and hit a yard sale on the way home.....the the garnet they gave me for my arms was tight yes but just looks like a Lacey long sleeve shirt.

Day 2 ..I think I over did it because I did feel I bit worse but still nothing more then a bruising with some swelling kind of pain. I took it easy

I won't bore ya with day 3.4.5.6.....lol

1 week later I feel really good chin is now starting to feel tight and although I still feel very swollen in the arms I can fit into a few shirts I could not before....I can t wait to see the final results....I will keep you posted!

Thanks...I am feeling great. I am just getting anxious for some good results on my arms....and not have to wear this garnet every day would be nice.....lol...l know it's going to take some time!....do you know of any place I can get a tight garnet that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Don't worry, it's never boring! lol Thanks for sharing your story so far. How are you feeling now?

Today I go for my 2 week check up. I am feeling...

Today I go for my 2 week check up. I am feeling great ..very happy with results of chin....arms however I don't see a huge difference yet. Still a little swollen and no tightening has happened......but I must say I do fit into a few shirts I couldn't get my arms in before so it's better....will update after I get home from the doc!
How are you feeling now?how are your results post surgery?

Happy with chin...but not arms ...doctor says to...

Happy with chin...but not arms ...doctor says to give it 6 months and I am at 5....I see very little change and I am very disappointed...:( will see what doc says in April...!

I hope your arm results get better. Do they feel like they're still swollen at all, or just no results?

Dr. Garber

Have not been to the follow up yet...but every experience I have had with this doctor has been awesome.