Thank God I Found Dr. J - West Orange, NJ

After meeting with several other reputable facial...

After meeting with several other reputable facial plastic surgeons to preform a rhinoplasty I drove 2 1/2 hours away to meet Dr.J! His office was very nice and his staff was great. Dr. J took plenty of time with no rush to answer all questions and made it very clear what to expect .! Now I'm not going to lie he made the point of showing me on a picture screen how good I was going to look and in the back of my mind was like " yeah right.. No surgeon is getting this nose looking that good". He was so confident and caring though I decided that he was the doctor for me! I'm now 2 months post op and I will tell you ... He got me nose looking " that good" ! He met every expectation he put out and I'm still swollen so I can't imagine how great it will look in a year! I'm very happy I found such a great doctor! I'm not somebody that would ever get this surgery done again so it's a great thing that he did it perfect the first time around! I am so grateful!

I'm glad this went so well for you! Thanks for sharing your experience here on RealSelf.

Just had my 1 year follow up and I continue to be...

Just had my 1 year follow up and I continue to be impressed with my results of my rhinoplasty. Dr joeseph still took his time during the appointment and truly cared whether or not I was happy with my result ! I feel like I got so lucky to have choosen such a detail oriented doctor that truly cares about his results!

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

He knows exactly what he's doing and has that " eye" of what is natural and beutiful.