My Amazing Experience-Rhinoplasty- West Orange, NJ

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was so nervous about getting rhinoplasty surgery before I met Dr. Joseph. I really could not have had a better doctor and I'm so happy I went through with it. Only one word could describe my experience with Dr. Joseph, amazing. From the first day I stepped into his office him and his staff have been nothing but incredible. I found Dr. Joseph online and he had the best reviews over any other doctor I came across so I scheduled my consultation. As soon as I met him I knew I found my doctor. He showed me computer images of what he could do and it was exactly what I wanted, if not better. On the day of my surgery he held my hand and cared for me through the entire experience. The surgery went great and Dr. Joseph called to check up on me during my recovery. He gave me his personal cell phone number to call him for any issues or questions that I had. When Dr. Joseph took off my bandages I could not believe how great I looked. The results were even better then the computer images he made. He really is the most skillful and caring doctor and I would recommend him to everyone looking to get this surgery. Thank you Dr. Joseph!