My Experience - Englewood, NJ

Weak and damaged cartilage.bad look In 2009 i...

weak and damaged cartilage.bad look

In 2009 i had my nose done with different doctor and surgery turned out very bad.When I smiled the tip of the nose went down and made me look like an old woman but the nose itself changed very little.The doctor told me there was nothing else he could do and referred me to Dr.Tobias.He said Dr.Tobias was the only one who could help me as I needed reconstractive surgery otherwise after usual way what most doctors do the nose would atrophy.Dr.Tobias completely changed my nose.He revised everything.He restored the weak cartilage that couldn't hold the tip.I had no hope that my nose would ever look cute,but it does now.Besides Dr.Tobias was very realistic,he said he couldn't promise my nose would ever be perfect.But eventually it became perfect in 2012,it makes my face look much younger and beautiful.I think Dr.Tobias is one of the best doctors for plastic and reconstructive surgery and I am very thankful to him.He makes things which seem impossible to other doctors.

Thank you.Nose completely changes one's face!

I'm glad you were able to get your nose fixed and that you feel cute now! We all deserve to be happy with our noses. It's right in the middle of our faces, after all!

Thank you heaps for sharing your story here on RealSelf!

Englewood Facial Plastic Surgeon