Grateful I Had a Great Surgeon for Revision - Sewell, NJ

Had rhinoplasty in 2000 by a "top rated...

Had rhinoplasty in 2000 by a "top rated plastic surgeon". Had photos taken at one year post-op and still hated my nose. After much agonizing and research I realized the single best thing I could do to get the problem fixed was to find a doc who specialized in revision rhinoplasty. I found one, I had to travel out of state, but it was the best choice I ever made for myself.

He fixed my nose and I love, love the results. This was a few years ago but every day I feel grateful for the amazing, humble, kind and gifted surgeon who is a master at what he does.

To maximize your chance of getting a good result,...

To maximize your chance of getting a good result, find a surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasties, fixing other docs bad results. The more revision rhinoplasties they do, the better it is for you. If you have to travel to get to the right doctor, do it.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Visit his website and view the before and after photos. If you like what you see, go get a consultation with him. I wish I had used him for my original rhinoplasty, but I have lived and learned and I hope someone reading this will benefit from my experience.

I agree with you that it's so important to find a doctor who specializes in revision rhinoplasty! I'm glad you were able to get this done. Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.