Radiesse - Temple Area - New Jersey, NJ

I have been receiving Radiesse injections for the...

I have been receiving Radiesse injections for the past seven years. I have always used the same doctor and the injection sites are always rotated. This has helped maintain an evenly corrected face. Radiesse tends to last longer for me than most people and I'm relatively certain that the repeated corrections have helped to aid and assist in the formation of collagen.

This time around, the temple area was corrected, in addition to the upper cheek bones (near te eye socket). To help add a little dimension to the face and replace some of the tissues lost due to age, a little was added next to each nostril and into my upper lip just under my nostrils.

The result is I have regained dimension in my face. The outline of my face is, again, oval. My brow-line is no longer dominant due to the loss of suppleness in the temple area. It's also placed an emphasis on my eyes and tightened my jaw-line at the same time.

Once again, I am extremely happy. Over the past number of years, I've always focused on cheeks, naso-labiel folds, lips, etc - if I had to start all over again, I'd start with the temple area, then to the malar/upper cheeks, and work my way towards the lower portion of the face.