Horrible Experience - Montclair, NJ

I wanted to look more refreshed. I take good care...

I wanted to look more refreshed. I take good care of myself and look good for 47. My expectations were realistic having done this before at a different doctor who had relocated.

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

I requested light hand on botox and fillers. Was over-injected.In answer to questions regarding side effects and downtown was told minimal and two days at most. Two weeks later still in discomfort with lumps in many places under skin and unable to fully move mouth. Doctor was unconcerned and only gave me five minutes of his time-most of which he spent bragging about the one thing he thought looked good and barely addressing my concerns. I hasten to add that I have never complained in a doctors office or had an incident until my experience here. $3,000, pain and many tears

It sounds like the problem is with the doctor rather than the product. What a shame that so much stress is made about going to a doctor who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery; yet your experience shows that the certification is worthless when in the end the work by the doctor is horrible and leaves your face both unattractive and, worse, unable to function.