I Hope It Works!!! - Martinsville, NJ

I had Liposonix yesterday and I am very hopeful...

I had Liposonix yesterday and I am very hopeful that I get great results. I've always had very stubborn belly fat... and even when I am a size 2, I still have a pooch. I am a size 6 right now... sometimes a 4 depending on the clothing cut. I am 5'5" and about 129 lbs...44 years old. I work out, cardio and weights 3-4 days per week. I had 3 passes at 50 with no pain medication. It ranged from mild discomfort to OUCH...but nothing unbearable. I was totally fine after, drove home and even stopped at the store. I was a little sore... and better today. It feels odd, a bit tender, but not at all bad. I have no bruising and a little swelling. I promise I will keep posting updates... feel free to ask questions!

I have no complaints...both the doctor and all others were very helpful.

Hello,
I am thinking of having it done at reflections. I already had a consult but am still trying to figure out weather its worth it. I like you run, power yoga and lift weights but have love handles that I just can't get rid of. What do you think? Would you do it again if you had to make the decision today? I was quoted $3900. for stomach and handles, $2900 just for handles. Can't decide if I should do both or just handles or any of it??
Help!!
Hi - I honestly have mixed feelings. Yes...I lost a inch or a pant size. But my shape didn't change, if that makes sense. I am convinced I will always have that pooch / muffin top... no matter what. And what surprised me, that I never thought of, is the "loss" was uneven. So when you lose weight, you lose it all over and it is sort of even. Now...I am one size smaller in the waist, but those pants are a little tight in the butt! lol!! Where if I lost weight naturally, I would have lost it all over. I don't regret it, but I'm not sure if I recommend it. I know that doesn't help you... but good luck!
Did you lose an inch? What areas did you do? I hope you have more results and it is just taking a while.
Did you go to reflections? Are you happy with the results now? Did you take arnica supplements to reduce swelling? I have an appointment at reflections so any more info would be wonderful!
Yes, I went to Reclections. They were very nice, but I can't say I am pleased with the results. I see a very slight difference. It should have been more. My 8week follow up is next week so I am anxious to see what the doctor says. I didn't take anything for swelling, it was not that bad. Good luck!
Thank you for replying. Keep me posted I love hearing how people are making out
Hi - I have noticed a change... but part of the problem is that I also lost weight due to a stomach virus, so I am having trouble telling if the change is from the procedure or weight loss. Verdict is still out on if I think it was worth this... but I think it may have been. I am wearing pants that did not fit before, so in any event, that is a good thing. My follow-up is at the end of May which will be 8 weeks.
Have you noticed any change yet?
please keep us updated..thanks!