I Hope It Works!!! - Martinsville, NJ

I had Liposonix yesterday and I am very hopeful...

I had Liposonix yesterday and I am very hopeful that I get great results. I've always had very stubborn belly fat... and even when I am a size 2, I still have a pooch. I am a size 6 right now... sometimes a 4 depending on the clothing cut. I am 5'5" and about 129 lbs...44 years old. I work out, cardio and weights 3-4 days per week. I had 3 passes at 50 with no pain medication. It ranged from mild discomfort to OUCH...but nothing unbearable. I was totally fine after, drove home and even stopped at the store. I was a little sore... and better today. It feels odd, a bit tender, but not at all bad. I have no bruising and a little swelling. I promise I will keep posting updates... feel free to ask questions!

Hello,
I am thinking of having it done at reflections. I already had a consult but am still trying to figure out weather its worth it. I like you run, power yoga and lift weights but have love handles that I just can't get rid of. What do you think? Would you do it again if you had to make the decision today? I was quoted $3900. for stomach and handles, $2900 just for handles. Can't decide if I should do both or just handles or any of it??
Help!!
Hi - I honestly have mixed feelings. Yes...I lost a inch or a pant size. But my shape didn't change, if that makes sense. I am convinced I will always have that pooch / muffin top... no matter what. And what surprised me, that I never thought of, is the "loss" was uneven. So when you lose weight, you lose it all over and it is sort of even. Now...I am one size smaller in the waist, but those pants are a little tight in the butt! lol!! Where if I lost weight naturally, I would have lost it all over. I don't regret it, but I'm not sure if I recommend it. I know that doesn't help you... but good luck!
Did you lose an inch? What areas did you do? I hope you have more results and it is just taking a while.

I have no complaints...both the doctor and all others were very helpful.