Resurfacing - I like going under the sun - New Jersey

Here are some random photo work from my file since...

Here are some random photo work from my file since I got asked a lot about submitting pictures from other community members. I have plenty, yet I have selected photos of my forehead, sides, behind the ear and neighbouring areas and neckline including. I have tried to post some of the right-away post procedure, as well as few days after so a week, a month too and after few months and so. i have more recent.

UPDATES

Thank you for all your comments and suggestions.
This is how I look now as of last 10 days apprx (most recent photos taken); no make up whatsoever. I admit though I like going under the sun and like to stay at the pool with a drink and enjoy the sun. Should anybody knows how to protect the skin from the UVA/UVB rays and enjoy the beach pls, let me know.
Seems the sunprotection is not enough protective! I have contacted and asked the doctor (Dr. Julian Penev in Varna, Bulgaria ) who advised me to absolutely stay away from the beach during the highnoon hours even it is not that terribly hot now.
Dr. Julian Penev

&Thanks for sharing your information.
Thank you. i use jane Rradale make up minerals for years. Agree.
80% of our aging comes from the sun only 10% is natural. Sun exposure after these types of treatments is harmful to the skin because it is new skin u must treat it like a brand new baby. We would not put a brand new baby in direct sunlight unless it was jaundice lol. My advice for you is to wear mineral powder as a dry sunscreen Jane iradale states you can swim up to 80 minutes before it comes off. Put on self tanner and sit under the umbrella you will still enjoy the uv rays because the umbrella does not block the du. It just filters it! I hope this helps.
Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!