In Progress of Isolaz - New Jersey, NJ

My first treatment was somewhat of a success...

My first treatment was somewhat of a success because although i did breakout, that was the plan the whole time. Isolaz is supposed to pull everything to the surface. My face was softer and i noticed a little bit of scarring had faded. I just recent got my second treatment and i did break out again, so hopefully by the next one i wont break out, but instead repair. I was told i would break out so i wasnt worried, i just have to be patient. I really do hope this is the answer and i walk away with much clearer skin after the next few treatments. Proactive really messed up my face and really made me break out. Ive become miserable because i cant even go out to eat or go to parties because im so self conscious. I was told i would need 4-5 treatments. So hopefully by the 4th or 5th treatment my face looks better to the point where im comfortable walking with my head up, LITERALLY.. Ive seen results for people who have had 4 treatments and there acne cleared up like 95%. its amazing so i really hope i can join that club and regain the confidence i had when i was 17, im 19 now, and tired of acne. Isolaz could seriously become my best friend as well as my dermatologist if this works for me. My dermatologist says that im going to have great results from Isolaz, and i hope she is right. Also i use a simple cleanser that she gave me and i take an anti-bacterial pill. Hopefully within the next two treatments, i will see a difference that can really make me happy again.
New York Dermatologist

Isolaz is a great treatment for acne but be patient any new acne treatment plan can take 3-6 months for full effectiveness.