Great First Time Botox Experience! - Staten Island, NY

For a while I have been self conscious about the...

For a while I have been self conscious about the deep wrinkles that have appeared on my forehead but I was hesitant about getting Botox in fear of looking "frozen" or "plastic" by a doctor who wasn't an absolute expert. I would try to hide my wrinkles by strategically placing my hair over my forehead but this obviously didn't work nor did it improve my self-image.

I was recommended to Dr. Schiller by a friend and patient of his, I am so happy that I made the decision to get botox from him. My wrinkles were gone almost instantly and I now have a smooth, wrinkle-free forehead, and my face is not frozen stiff or "plastic" looking. In an instant all those years of frowning and sun tanning were erased!

All the ladies in the office are extremely nice and I felt relaxed and comfortable the whole time. If you are interested in getting Botox but are unsure of what Doctor to go to, I definitely recommend Dr. Schiller!

Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hi Sarah,

You sound more confident and so happy which is great! How did she not make you look plasticy and frozen?

Thanks,