Breast Reduction - I Should Have Done This Years Ago! - Woodbridge Twp, NJ

I have had big breasts since the age of 13 and I...

I have had big breasts since the age of 13 and I always wanted to have a reduction but put it off for many years because I was afraid to move forward with it. As I got older, my breasts seemed to get bigger and I was having allot of neck, back and shoulder pain when I did something as simple as standing at the sink washing dishes. So I thought this is my year to do something about it and at age 57 I started to look for a good suregon close to my home and when I found one I scheduled the surgery August of this year. My insurance covered the surgery as it was found to be medically necessary. I got an infection in the right breast and had to go back into surgery 3 weeks later in September to have the infection cleaned out. Because of this I was out of work for 7 weeks on STD. I have to say the pain was minimal and I was able to move my arms. As long as you follow your doctors instructions one going through this will be fine. I love my surgeon, he is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. Anyway, I can't tell you how much better I feel and look. I was taken from a DDD cup to a C small D and I love my new breasts. My neck, back and sholder pain are symptoms of the past. I am so happy that I went forward with this surgery!

New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Excellent suregon with a caring bedside and office manner. Wonderful, caring, professional office staff and nurse assistant. Wait time was minimal. Doctor and his staff are very responsive. Would recommend anyone interested in reductions, breast reconstruction, and hand surgery to this doctor.