so far so good - New Jersey

Hi I'm from Jersey and I'm getting Breast...

Hi I'm from Jersey and I'm getting Breast Augmentation my surgery is set for Oct 28th, yesterday I went to get my blood work done.. The implants have been ordered 375-425cc pocket.... I'm super excited and nervous at the same time.

I am a 34B looking to accomplish a 34C/D I'm 5'6 1/2 and I weigh about 144 my doctor suggested to where I want to be I need to get 400cc which I found odd BUT being that I don't want to regret it and say what every girl says after getting a BA I'm filling to 425 to have that extra :-) I'm super scared and nervous even yesterday just went to get blood drawn I was sh*tting my pants. LOL!!! I've watch youtube videos and read breastimplants.com but for some reason I'm afraid of the recovery and of the going under :-(

So it when good today?
Yeah he took more pictures and gave me a couple of massages techniques to use to help the process to go through.. My boobs are so numb at times that it hurts LOL!!!
Yeah that's what the doctor told ms today. Everything is in place I just have to patient ha lol.
Yeah I hope so. Now I'm worried on my left boob because it seems to be smaller then the right one n it doesn't look that much bigger then before surgery I just don't understand. What if it deflated or something Omg I can't even picture my self going under again.

excited19, the breasts can swell at different rates, so don't get too worked up. It's probably swelling.

OUch! I went underneath, and then with my lift had the lollypop incision. I have not had to much pain, but I did have some pain with my tt. I'm doing much better now. I'm sure as the days go by we will be back to normal in no time at all.. Prayers!!
Egh mine was good not so much pain on breast but Omg my left ARM incision is driving me insane. I get this really bad burning sensation that I bust out crying like a baby because that is unbearable. I told the doctor yesterday n he said its completely normal. I just don't understand y. It literally feels like my skin is ripping. Ahhhh!!!
I will!! How did yours go?
Aww thank u was just about to comment on ur post. I'm so happy things came out great. Def keep us all posted.
Good luck tomorrow!! I'll be praying for you:)
Sorry for experience.

Caroline thanks for the great advice. I'll def do that lol!!
Don't do it! You will need more than one surgery, perhaps many, depending on how long your implants last. Mine got hard and uncomfortable, and for years I have not wanted to be hugged or touched. I have silicone and they are now leaking. I am facing a long surgery to remove them en bloc and then I will have a lift. I considered fat transfer but, that comes with too many ifs and is yet to be approved by the FDA. I am at the point where I don't care how they look, I just want them out!! The doctors I interviewed don't want to listen to what the patient wants.When I said I want them out and not replaced, they looked at me as if I had two heads. Then I was told that the best thing for me(I love it) was to have new implants. Of course, they will last about ten years and then they will have to be replaced putting more money into their pockets. Let me see, in ten years I will only be ten years older and what if I have health issues and can't go through surgery. They are all too happy to sell you a bill of sale that you have to live with, but you are the one who suffers the consequences. I was young and foolish when I did this to myself and I am paying the price now.
Its normal to feel like that...ask for medz to relax you when you get to the clinic!
Aww thank u so much Caroline I hope my doctor easing my worry away ad well. I've got 2 days n counting I get sick to my stomach sometimes when I think about it. Like even back out fear.
Hey, when i was waiting for the anethsetist prior to my surgery i was so scared i was near to walking out...i felt guilty that i was putting myself at risk for something essentially vain and need less... he reassured me that it was totally normal to feel like that and that i was young/healthy, with no medical issues at all ... the liklehood of something bad happening when i was under was so small i should not be afraid... he was right... i am so very pleased with my new boobs .. Recovery was fine, it was more uncomfortable than painful..
Caroline x
I know I am however super excited about surgery. I just I can kick this cold before Friday. Lol!!

Fears about going under are super common. It's a total lack of control where we're putting our trust in someone else and it's scary. I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes. You're only 4 days away!