Loving my Booty :) - New Jersey

On August 31st I had Lipo on my upper and lower...

On August 31st I had Lipo on my upper and lower abs, back, hips, love handles, chin, inner and a bit of outer thigs. I was super duper scared the days before surgery being that I have never had any surgical procedures.

The day came and I tried to give my self a pep talk telling myself how this is what i had to do to get what i wanted and think of the final results blah blah i was still scared lol

Anyway I arrived around 11:00 am and wasnt scheduled till 12:30. I hung out with my fam in the waiting area browsing for images ofthe perfect butt on my phone so I can show my dr before going in exactly what I wanted... so I finally got called in to get prepped, met with my nurse, OR nurse and Anesthesiologist. then my Dr came and greeted me took pics and marked me, asked me if there was anything else i wanted removed so he can mark it thats when i decided on my outer thigs...

Went in O.R. I was so amazed with the lights and all the instruments, Dr and Anesthesiologist started to ask me questions and speaking to me and next thing I know Im getting wheeled out to recovery.

As I woke up the first thing I said was PLEASE turn me faced down my butt hurts hahahahahahahaha! it just felt really tight and swollen and like a stinging pain but nothing unbearable... Doctor then explained to the nurses I cant lay on my butt. so i was laying sideways and they gave me gingerale and crackers. I felt better than I expected, just a little groggy and afraid of what recovery would really be like.

car ride home sucked!!!! it was around 4:30 and there was major traffic ugh.....

finally at home reality sunk in there was blood on my garment and that made me queazy. I took my pain meds and laid in bed. my Dad made me a nice soup hubby got a few last min things i needed and my sis kept me company.

Recovery: the first 5 days kind of sucked. I drank lots of water, took my percocet religiously, ate pineapples, and took Arnica. I was constipaded :( on the 6th day I finally wnet. my baby sis helped me shower and was just amazing at taking care of me. the 8th day was one of my best days... i finally left the house ( only for my dr appt) had my stitches taken out. finally got into a diffrent garment that my other sister brought me from Colombia and wow that garment sure did the trick. it gave me amazing support and shape. it came with a foam board u put inside to help flatten ur tummy. from then on i have been feeling better and better. im super hapy:)

Today is my 2 week mark- I can finally Sit!!!!! YAY!!! i feel great and I cant wait for my follow up appt in 2 weeks... Ill keep u posted...

3 weeks TODAY!!!! Im so excited that the...

3 weeks TODAY!!!!

Im so excited that the "worst" is over lol
I had my first Lymphatic massage yesterday and it felt sooo good... the lady who did my massage told me she couldnt believe i was only 3 weeks out, All my bruises r gone except for a tiny one on my outer thigh and I have almost not hardness on belly. I was only hard on my inner thighs and on my left under arma bra area. so i was so excited to be healing properly :):):)

She suggested not to eat red meats and to take my garment off to sleep so my body can have good circulation. (I was using my garment non stop) Im going to get a smaller garment since the one im using is kinda loose so i need a tighter one to help contour my shape more. Im gonna be doing one massage weekly till I feel most of the swelling and hardness dissapears.

I love to look at myself in the mirror lol and I have noticed I have lost 5 lbs since my surgery and Im certain a whole lot of inches I will post before and after measurements and see if I can take week 3 pics :)

Ill keep you all posted xoxoxo

I was initially just interested in Lipo, but Dr....

I was initially just interested in Lipo, but Dr. Lalla told me he offered BBL and he also mentioned doing extensive training with one of the top Doctors that did BBL in FL. I was excited for my transformation and loved my results. I was also happy I didn't have to travel far to have excellent results!

Hi everyone, Next week it will be 1 year since...

Hi everyone,

Next week it will be 1 year since my procedure. I'm super duper happy with my results. To keep my body nice and firm I work out at least 4 times a week. I have lost 25 lbs total and yes my booty is still there :) wishing you all the best of luck in your journeys! It's totally worth it! do
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

My Doctor has been amazing! Im really content. he is very caring and i also think he is very cool lol his office staff is very nice and always available to answer any concerns :)Updated on 10 Jan 2012:Dr. Lalla and staff are amazing! they are genuinely caring and patient. Dr. Lalla checked up on me after surgery to make sure I was doing ok and also provided me with reassurance on my recovery which made me feel great! Gina was also sweet and caring she returned all my calls and answered any concerns I had.

Hi do you lost 25 lbs after your surgery ?? That's great!! U have new pics with the weight loss
Very nice job
You look amazing bug where did you get that purple swimsuit ? I love it lol.
thanks for the info :^)
thx soo much for the update. I just had my consultation with him yesterday! he seems like a very nice doctor. I'm in the process of checking a few doctors out but Im really ready to make a decision and start this process. were u able to take care of yourself after the prcedure or did u need help doing everyday activites?
I couldn't sit on my butt for 2 weeks that was a little annoying. You will sleep a lot for ur body to heal. I took my meds as scheduled. I was alone for the most part but my sister helped me take a bath and change some of the dressings. I got queasy duringnbathntimemsince u take ur garment of and it's kind of shocking to see ur body with bruises and swollen. Just know the swelling will go down. Patience is important during the healing process. I recommend u take Arnica and change the toilet seat to a cushioned one. My dad would bring me soup daily and lots of pineapple since its a natural diuretic.
Hi PinkSoul, can you give us an update about how much u lost and if your butt went down any. thanks
Hi Krazyray,
Aside from the procedure I have also worked out very hard 4x a week for the last 10 months. As soon as I got clearance from dr I worked out. I have lost 25 lbs to date. I would love to get rid of 10 lb but that's me leaving some wiggle room :D my butt is still nice and plump. I lost a,bit of fat but that's normal. Over all I'm very happy!
When I first started stalking RS you were one of the first reviews I saw and you inspired me to keep hunting and learning more about this whole Life congrads on your new body and you look awesome!!!!!!!
Hi jeijeijor!! Thank you :) I'm extremely happy with the results. Have u decided on a dr yet?
You look great, your stomach is so flat. Are you still happy with your results? Did your butt go down at all since the surgery?
Hi New bod,
Sorry it's taken so long I haven't checked in here for a while. I'm super happy with my results. It will be a year next week. My butt went down a bit but that's normal. I will post newer pics ;)
HI can you please tell me how many sizes you lost. you look great !
Hi Danielle,

Thank you! I have lost 20 lbs and I went from a size 12 to a loose 6. My goal is to lose 15 more lbs I will prob end up being a size 4-5
yo me gusta muy muchas chulita......
love it! gorgeous ahora y' hermosa muy Big gut es no mas! i know i can't wait till mio grande pouch/after 2 teen girls births,and 100's sit ups for years,six day week still no result,so i can't wait 2 months till i get mio flat sexi stomach, y' mabye BBL later,pero definite mi stomach and breast-lift
first,love it! great job....who perform yours chica?
o' yea mensaje, aqui en Real Safe tambien gracia
your GORGEOUS god speed.
adios
cuidate.para:

SFS-
*Sexi Flat Stomach Certified 2012 !*
U look fab Congrats I'm still tryin to decide on a Dr n how to pay
o chica' first congratz on getting your plastic surgery BBL, etc. and i know this much, in new jersey over here in our state they are offering something where NO CREDIT CHECK! finally a place where a board certified,25-30 year experience DR. is allowing such,for which i already schedule mio dr. appt.for the consult with her...(Already did by email and fone etc.)pero(but)yea the price is right for me,even if my girlfriend went to fla. did a BBL and tummy lil lipo
she paid lil bit more,NOT knowing this offer is yes available! we find out later by a referral from being that i work in the entertainment business.So if you are wanting the info let me know just message me
here,and will get it for you!

god speed
adios

cant wait till i am getting this done, and definitely 1st mi flat sexi stomach!
Hey 6 foot beauty why do u want a reform. What are you not happy about.
Thanks
Hello, you look great!! I'm having my bbl done next month! I'm so excited, can you please tell me the brand name or designer of the garment? I can ask my sister in law to send it from Colombia.. Please thank you! :)
WOW YOU LOOK AWESOME LOVE YOUR RESULTS
Hi Pinksoul, I was wondering if you could let us know where you got your garments and did the foam come with it?
Hi Stacey

My garment came from Colombia and the foam board was like $20 Extra...
love your results!! where did you get that dress?!! lol
Hi Mocha :)

Thanks girlie, Hubby got me that dress for our anniversary he has awesome taste, esp in shoes :)
Hi pinksoul, I just had tt with butt augmentation and I was wondering what kind of compression garment you used because the one my doc gave me doesn't have extra pressure on the buttocks does yours? You got great results by the way