23, My Breast Has Caused Me to Be Insecure an Depressed Countless Times. I'm Praying to One Day Have a Breast Reduction - NJ

The first time I ever wished for a breast...

The first time I ever wished for a breast reduction was at the age of 15. I did everything to always make them appear smaller, while other girls were buying push-up bra's. I'm still not actually sure what my breast size is because nothing ever seems to fit right; but I currently buy 38DD bras which are starting to seem small. I can't imagine them getting any bigger than what they are. I've had rashes under my breast which triggers my eczema. My small petite frame can't support my large breast: causing back and chest pains very often. For the first time ever I'm going to show one of the most insecure parts of my body. I ready for change. Im ready to be free from this burden, bc thats what it feels like. I'm very embarrassed to even upload pics, but I see this as my first step to change.

Support

The support I'm recieving on here is beyond amazing. Its like a family community. I love it

Scarless Breast Reduction Surgery

Has anyone ever gotten the scarless breast reduction surgery?

You don't worry at least you can change what you don't like now thanks to technology. Just look at the pics of the diffrent doctors and do your homework searching for a good doctor that you can trust. Your breast and mine are the same. I just want a lift and leave them full. My prob is the hanging. I hate it! I bet they look good in the bra. Smh cause mine do. (In a bra) Im choosing Dra. Duran. I've been researching for a long time.
you shouldn't feel depressed. your body is beautiful
Welcome to the community.  You are brave and I am proud of you for uploading your pictures.   I was a DDD and the reduction was one of the best things I have ever done for myself.  Better days are ahead for you my dear.
Wish u the best of luck with your process and procedure. I pray it comes soon.
this surgery will change your life for the better, it cannot solve all of a person's issues with self esteem but it can be a major boost to self confidence. Good luck, my review may encourage you.
@Kammyk i know what you mean i am a 38DD and i am a mother of 4 and i am praying that i will get the BR very soon...my prayer is that it happens for you soon...good and you're not alone!
I will be praying for you to. I believe we both will have our prayers fulfilled. Thankyou so much for the support
Remember Kammy, you're not alone! You have all these women in your corner wishing the very best outcome for you! You will not regret this! :)
Omg thankyou.. You don't know how much that means to me
good luck! I hope you're able to get it done!
Thankyou (-:
Wishing you lots of good luck and I hope you can get your BR very soon xx
Thank you so much for the support.
You are not alone I waited till after menopause to get mine done due to hormone fluctuation but I have heard of people doing it young and then once again later On HANG IN THERE YOU ARE NOT ALONE~~~~~~Tons of photos on my profile :)