23, My Breast Has Caused Me to Be Insecure an Depressed Countless Times. I'm Praying to One Day Have a Breast Reduction - NJ

The first time I ever wished for a breast...

The first time I ever wished for a breast reduction was at the age of 15. I did everything to always make them appear smaller, while other girls were buying push-up bra's. I'm still not actually sure what my breast size is because nothing ever seems to fit right; but I currently buy 38DD bras which are starting to seem small. I can't imagine them getting any bigger than what they are. I've had rashes under my breast which triggers my eczema. My small petite frame can't support my large breast: causing back and chest pains very often. For the first time ever I'm going to show one of the most insecure parts of my body. I ready for change. Im ready to be free from this burden, bc thats what it feels like. I'm very embarrassed to even upload pics, but I see this as my first step to change.

Support

The support I'm recieving on here is beyond amazing. Its like a family community. I love it

Scarless Breast Reduction Surgery

Has anyone ever gotten the scarless breast reduction surgery?