My Experience with ArteFill - Niagara Falls, ON

I had Artefill injections in Canada...

I had Artefill injections in Canada (2004,2005,2006) and had a good experience. .No problems to date.

The injections were into the right side of my face, I guess you would call it the "sub-malar" area. I had a slight diagonal scar there which was depressing the tissue. it raised the skin up nicely.

Glad to hear that overall you have had a good experience with ArteFill.

What areas did you have it injected into?

Niagara Falls Dermatologic Surgeon

Since I traveled for this procedure, I can't really rate this doctor on "after care follow up' or "phone / email responsiveness". Dr. Smith does an excellent job of injecting Artefill and sometimes runs specials, so you can get two for the price of one, compared to what you would pay here in the states. I had three visits with Dr. Smith, and three to four cc's of the product. I was extremely satisfied with the exception of the last visit which was on a Friday. He had plans to leave for holiday on that same evening. I think he was in a hurry because during the last injection, he put some of the substance in the wrong place! Everything else looks great. Just don't catch him when he's in a hurry.