Tummy Tuck and Tight Abs After Losing 100 Pounds! - Bellevue, WA

Dr. George Min and the staff at Newvue Plastic...

Dr. George Min and the staff at Newvue Plastic Surgery are very kind, helpful and professional. I contacted Dr. Min's office in April of 2013 to inquire about an abdominoplasty after having lost 100 pounds. I was able to get a consultation appointment very quickly, during which time the staff shared with me all vital information I'd need to know in order to make my decision about the surgery. Within a month, I was having the procedure. I had no surgical complications and I am VERY pleased with the results. For the first time in my life, I have a flat stomach and tight abs!! I have had several follow-up appointments with Dr. Min and his staff. They are always willing to address any concerns or questions that I have. My body has been completely transformed over the past 20 months- and a lot of that is due to the excellent surgical skills of Dr. Min. I would highly recommend Dr. Min and Newvue Plastic Surgery to anyone who is considering any type of plastic surgery. You won't be disappointed!
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Would love to see some before and after pictures! Glad everything went well for you.
Welcome to the community.  Congratulations on the weight loss.  Please let me know if you need help in uploading your before and after pictures.
Do you have any pics? I lost 110 lbs and am going to have a tt next month :)
I was literally just trying to upload before and after side shots, but it was taking FOREVER and so I finally just closed the page. The results are very dramatic! I LOVE it. Maybe I can try to upload one at a time and see of that works. Congrats on your weight loss! Isn't it amazing?!
Pics please.