Tummy Tuck and Tight Abs After Losing 100 Pounds! - Bellevue, WA

Dr. George Min and the staff at Newvue Plastic...

Dr. George Min and the staff at Newvue Plastic Surgery are very kind, helpful and professional. I contacted Dr. Min's office in April of 2013 to inquire about an abdominoplasty after having lost 100 pounds. I was able to get a consultation appointment very quickly, during which time the staff shared with me all vital information I'd need to know in order to make my decision about the surgery. Within a month, I was having the procedure. I had no surgical complications and I am VERY pleased with the results. For the first time in my life, I have a flat stomach and tight abs!! I have had several follow-up appointments with Dr. Min and his staff. They are always willing to address any concerns or questions that I have. My body has been completely transformed over the past 20 months- and a lot of that is due to the excellent surgical skills of Dr. Min. I would highly recommend Dr. Min and Newvue Plastic Surgery to anyone who is considering any type of plastic surgery. You won't be disappointed!
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon