Awesome - Newtown Square, PA

I am had smartlipo on my "back fat",...

I am had smartlipo on my "back fat", lower back and flanks 8 days ago and I could not be happier with the results.

I have been complaining about this area for the last 10 years, I was so sick of wearing peasant shirts to hide the 2 big buldges that popped out of the back of my low rise jeans that I finally just did it. The procedure itself was relatively painless but that night sleeping sucked!

Alot of the comments that I read on here before said that the pain was mimimal and it felt like they did a really hard work-out but I have to say that the first couple of days I was in pain, more so after laying around, I felt much better when I was walking but not to much walking...I had the procedure on a Thursday and returned to work on Monday but I think I should have taken that day off. I work for a physician and I am on my feet all day walking back and forth(I walk about 3-4 miles a day at work)and I felt spanked at the end of the day.

The drainage was not too bad, day 1 added a pad to what the doctor had already put on. Day 2 went back for follow-up and he put 2 smaller pads on the incision sites. Day 3 I was able to shower. Let me tell you this was one of the best days that I have had in a long time. I took my garment off and finally looked at what had been done. I seriously yelled out my front window to my neighbor to get in my house. I needed her to take a picture. I then proceeded to send before and after pictures to everyone I know.

8 days later I have a minimal amount of swelling but I know that this will subside and I can't wait to wear a tight shirt!

Dr Earl Bryant

I went to Dr. Bryant too for Smart Lipo - Lower abs and back and could NOT be happier!! He and his staff are amazing - I am a new woman!!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience so far, Clifton Heights. How is your recovery going? Are you still swollen?