Breast Lift Looks Fantastic! - Newtown Square, PA

I am a 42 year old mom of three and have always...

I am a 42 year old mom of three and have always wanted firmer breasts for my natural c cup. After kids, breastfeeding and weight gained and lost, they were very deflated. I had consults with several doctors and was impressed by Dr. Bottger who was personable and professional. He made notes, drew a sketch and showed me before/after shots of a client who had similar breasts. I could tell he was actually thinking about what he would do instead of just selling me on personality like other doctors. My results are AMAZING. I knew I would look better but my breasts look awesome. I don't think I ever looked this good even as a young girl. I highly recommend Dr. Bottger. Couldn't be more happy with his work. His staff is very professional and I had a very good experience at Bryn Mawr Hospital where the surgery was performed. I wish I had done it five years ago!

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I just had you had a breast lift. If it is not too personal, how much did it cost you. I am doing my research on that. Just a little scared of that scarring. I am also thinking of getting a consultation with Dr. Bottger.
Thank you for posting. What procedure you had done?

Thank you for posting your happy experience here on RealSelf. I'm thrilled for you that it went so well!