Love It - Newtown, PA

Had Thermage CPT done on my face & neck a...

Had Thermage CPT done on my face & neck a little over a week ago, 9/12/11.

I am 50 years old. Ellen, the professional told me that I will receive 900 pulses total spread evenly over my face. She did one side of my face at a time. It was very uncomfortable and somewhat hurt. After about an hour she was finished and gave me a mirror to look into and said my face took it really well.

I looked in the mirror and quite honestly didn't see any change. She told me to give it time as I would see gradual results that will keep getting better up to 6 months post treatment. So I was a little disappointed when I left UNTIL I got up the next morning. Got up to get ready for work. When I looked in the mirror my exact reaction was "holy sh**, I look amazing!"

I can honestly, honestly say that each day my face, eyes, neck, get gradually better and better. I am very, very happy with the results and since this will continue to improve up to 6 months, I can only imagine how happy I will be 5 1/2 months from now.

Ellen of Jardin Medical Spa

Very friendly and knowledgeable. No wait time. Was taken at my exact appointment time. Have an appt with Jardin in October for permanent eyeliner. I've seen their work on others and it is amazing! So I'm going for it.

I would like to know what doctor performed this.

Hi sammy,

Your review was funny, I liked your reaction the next morning. Well I'm glad everything worked out and you got the results you had hope. What prompted you to have this procedure over others?

Thanks so much,