Very Very Pleased - Newtown, PA

Got upper lids done 10 days ago. Love the result!...

Got upper lids done 10 days ago. Love the result! Painless, some swelling/bruising, helps to use cold/heat for 6 days. I was tired of looking tired. My upper lids seemed to droop down and make me look older than I am, as well as make me feel like I was always squinting.

It has only been 10 days, but I can see a huge difference in my eyes. No more drooping. FYI-I used bags of frozen peas on my eyes for 2-3 days, then warm washcloths for 2-3 days. I actually held a heating pads over the cloth. I did the peas almost around the clock, with the heat 3-4 a day, maybe 20 minutes each time. I have virtually no swelling, and I'm guessing my right eye discoloration will be gone in a day or two. I look great, and feel great!

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Brackup is a true professional who sincerely cares about his patients. I am prone to fainting around blood (or just thoughts of blood!) but he and his staff were great with me.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Lanae. Good luck with the rest of your healing! If you need any recovery tips, here are a few.

Please keep us posted! :)