I had been worried about the color of my teeth - Teeth Whitening - Newton, MA

I had been worried about the color of my teeth for...

I had been worried about the color of my teeth for a while, and although I tried a few different tooth pastes and mouth washes that claimed to whiten your teeth but they didn't seem to make much of a difference. So I decided a professional teeth whitening would be the best option. The process was really easy and the procedure didn't take long at all. I was really really pleased with results and I am much more confident about my smile now.
Newton Cosmetic Dentist

Got my teeth whitened at newton dental and Dr. Berik was amazing, very professional and had amazing bedside manners, not like my previous dentists who usually freak me out!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Teeth Whitening community.