Tummy Tuck - The Best Decision I Ever Made (43 Y/o Mother of 5)

I am a 43 year old mother of five. I go to the...

I am a 43 year old mother of five. I go to the gym 6 times a week, I am at my goal weight and have done everything in my power to get in shape and lead a healthy lifestyle. I am 5'4 and weigh 120 pounds. I have always been extremely insecure about my stretch marks and the extra skin around my abdomen. I also had a diastasis (tear in my abdominal muscle) that kept me from acheiving a six pack.

I am only 9 weeks post op but it is the best thing i have evr done. They removed 12 inches of skin from me that weighed almost five pounds, and repaired the tear in my muscle. I will be hones the recovery was tough. My mom came for three weeks and it was a huge help.

I feel great now I am back at the gym and in the best shape of my life. I currently wear between a size 0 and 2 and absolutley love my body. I still have some stretch marks but compared to before they are nothing. I would highly recommend this procedure.

Boston Plastic Surgeon

He was amzing, honest and upfront as to what he could or not do, caring and really listned to me. I also loved his whole staff, I felt like they cared and took amazing care of me

That's great news! Thanks so much for posting your story. We'd love to see some photos if you're comfortable sharing them.