Well Worth It! - Newton, MA

I wanted a more subtle improvement so opted to go...

I wanted a more subtle improvement so opted to go with sculptra. After the first injectin I was so dissappointed I chose sculptra - only because it looked SO DAMN good! The initally results disappeared in a few dys 9as I was told they would) but it still looked (subtley) better.
I was not aware it required more than one injection (my bad for not doing more through research). I just thought the results would gradually build up over time.

I have had 3 treatments and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way I look. I looked at my before pic and I was shocked at the hollows under my eyes. I did not have sculptra under my eyes (and no one ever should) but the plumping of my cheeks made the hollows disappear. My parentheses have minimialized significantly and It should only get better. My first set of injections was about 4 months ago.

Dr. Hershenfeld

Dr. H was terrific. My only complaint was I thought there was only going to be one set of injections. I came to her office intending to get restalyne or juvaderm but saw a book for sculptra and changed my mind at the last moment. I must have sounded very was well informed . When I mentioned that I was unaware that there were going to be a series of injections she handled it in the most professional and satisfactory manner. She has a great sense of humor and I asked her if she felt like an artist and she said "no, more like a kid playing with play doh". Well, she must have played with a LOT of Play Doh as a kid becuase the results were stunning. I only had one small area of bruising (oddly enough the same area each time) and the injections were certainly not intolerable. I have no lumps. I did not rate after care follow up since I am not sure what the protocol should be for that - I returned every 6 weeks and I have an appointment as it has been 4 weeks since my last injection. I am thinking of juvaderm for some areas that cannot be touched with sculptra....