BA and Lift Scheduled for 9/13 ? Sizing Though - Newton, MA

I can't believe I am actually going through with...

I can't believe I am actually going through with this! I am scheduled for breast implants and lift with periareolar incision. I am having a hard time deciding on sizing though. I went for 4 consults before picking my surgeon. (wanted to make sure I picked the right one I guess) At the consultation we discussed doing silicone 375. However I am now concerned that they might be too big. Also need the lift from bf.

Little background on me, I am 5'4" and weigh 128. I wear a 34B but have room in it. I was good 34C to 34D before kids. While pregnant and breastfeeding I was even larger then a D. I run anywhere from 3-7 miles 2-3 times a week. I always had great boobs and was very happy with them. That was until I finished bf my two kids. My youngest son is a little over 2 and stopped breast feeding last November.

So my MD doesn't really do another pre-op appt besides the consult. I was surprised by this. But I am going back in next week to try on sizers again and try to make a decision. I am leaning toward more like 325 or 350 but at the appointment the MD and my husband (who will be supportive with whatever I choose) were thinking the 375. The MD was saying 80% wish they went bigger 6 months out. I just don't want them to be too big or get in the way! I know it is not a big difference but I guess it is the reality that I am actually doing this and just getting nervous now! Any advice is appreciated Thanks!

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! Choosing a size is a big decision. Here's what some doctors have to say about that. I hope you'll keep us posted on your choice and how you're feeling as your surgery day gets closer.