Breast Implants (A to C) - So Glad I Finally Did It - Newport News, VA

I am 2 days post op from saline Breast...

I am 2 days post op from saline Breast Augmentation and this really was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have wanted to get breast augmentation for over 10 years, and I am just thrilled, they look absolutely incredible.

My plastic surgeon was amazing, my breasts before were so asymmetrical because I had nursed 2 children and one side was a little saggy and the other had a very short nipple to infra-mammary fold. My doctor advised me that because my breasts were asymmetrical before surgery that they may possibly look this way after, but he would do his best, and they are just perfect!!!! I am so happy they are totally even and look amazing. I was an A cup before surgery, and I received 375cc on one side and 400cc on the other, and I think I will now be a full C cup which is what I really wanted.

My doctor's name was {edited - provider info is posted above the review} and I would recommend him to anyone, a few of my husbands co workers had gone to him and they were just so happy with their results. If you live in the Williamsburg or Hampton Roads area I would definitely recommend going to him, he is board certified, experienced, and my breast augmentation looks super amazing.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Newport News Plastic Surgeon

Really cares about his patients and really listened and answered all of my questions. He spent a lot of time with me during my consultation and really made me feel comfortable and I was confidant he would give me the results I was looking for.