Breast Augumentation July 2011 - Newport News, VA

I know I'm late but thought I d help other ladies...

I know I'm late but thought I d help other ladies with my experience. I love my results unfortunately I had another baby recently and I'm thinking about doing them again cuz I did breast feed this time.i got 425cc dr blanchard and his staff were so professional! Helped me so much!!!! He gave me a realistic result. It looks natural everyone always compliments me. They do not look fake. Mind you I was a 36small b and now I'm a 36 d. He is the bomb.com lol so if your thinking about going to him you should! I m in the army and he worked with me to fit me in before I deployed. I deployed three months post op and had no problems. I got saline under the pectoral muscle. There is a before and after pic. Recovery time omg I thought would be long. Not at all 5 days after I was mobile and able to sleep laying down. I di have some brusing on my boobs but that's to be expected. Everything healed nicely! They looked weird in the beginning from swelling and because they have to gradually move into place.
Newport News Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! Extremely satisfied!

Was your incision in the crease or around the areola?
In the crease

It's never too late to share your story! Your advice will be helpful to others, especially about how odd your breasts look the first few weeks from the swelling. Keep us posted on your possible revision!