NO PAIN with Treatment of Ultherapy Face and Neck -Newport Beach, CA

I've had Ultherapy before, and it was like a jack...

I've had Ultherapy before, and it was like a jack hammer pounding my face. The new office I went to numbed my face, then I received tiny anesthetic injections that didn't hurt. When the procedure started; I didn't realize it started as I didn't feel ANY PAIN. I had a very light sensation in my lower neck.

SusanJung, just wondering how you're progressing. Have you seen any improvements from the treatment. I had mine done about 3.5 weeks ago. I had pretty much the same experience as you did, no pain. They did the numbing and the shots, etc...they also gave me a valium and a shot of demerol, which really helped. I'm still having tingling and a slight burning sensation under my skin. (I just had my neck done). I was wondering if you experience any of that same kind of sensitivity and how long it lasted? Good luck with your progress, keep us posted if you can. =)

I'm so glad to hear that this experience was much more pleasant for you. What kind of results did you see from your first Ultherapy experience?

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Googled Ulthera; and was looking for a place that was pain free.