Getting a Much Needed Lift! - Newport Coast, CA

I'm super exited and nervous about this, in...

I'm super exited and nervous about this, in getting a full lift with replacement of my now 425cc saline implants for 550/600cc silicon uhp implants :) .. After two kids and breastfeeding well my boobs are too low /: and saggy ....but now I'm 5 days from surgery hopping to end up with a Full DD size .. I'm not sure if to get 550 or 600cc ?? Any opinions ??

It's almost time!!!

3 days until the big day :) I'm exited and worried I might not get the results I want or that I didn't choose the right size of implant , I really don't want that natural look I've had " natural look " for many years lol I need a change .. Hoping I can end up with a FULL 34 DD

Super nervous and exited !!!

I can't believe time is almost here !! I'm happy cuz I now me breast are getting a much needed help but I'm also scared cuz I know the scars will be there forever :/ but I'm hoping it will be worth it :) .... I'm still undecided on the Breast size .. I guess I'll leave it up to my ps at the time of the surgery ..

550cc or 600cc ??? Help! Ladies give me your opinion

My surgery is tomorrow and I'm still frustrated cuz I cat decide on the size !!! What do you guys think I should go for? Looking at me actual breast now what would you ladies go for ??? Pls opinions :)

Quick update !! Girls are home 600cc :)

Hi ladies ! Just a quick update ... I'm home safe and sound thank god and surgery went pretty well, I ended up with 600cc silicone uhp under the muscle ... I feel a lil bit of pain , my PS did some stitching on the inside to help my implant stay in place and don't sagg again :) so far I'm happy .. Can't wait to see the girls on my pre op on Tuesday :) hope you all are doing good and thanx for your support .

2 daya post-op No pain but A LOT of bruising

I'm 2 days post op and I'm feeling a lot better :) I stopped taking the pain medication cuz it gives me an itching feeling plus its not that bad at this point , as you can see I have a lot of bruising going on , but I expected it cuz I bruise easily ... I'm happy with the result so far , I know the girls are still High high and they need to drop , can't wait to see how they change every day :)
Hope everyone is doing good !

Already falling in love !!

Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well :) ... I'm 5 days post op almost a week !! I'm feeling a lot better , I just want the bruising to go away cuz my boobs look like they been in a big fight ! I'm happy about he size ...right now I think one breast looks a lil higher and bigger than the other one I believe it's just more swelling on one side ( but it's not that much of a difference ) i know it's still to early to talk about results I have to wait at least 3 months but I think I will love my new girls !

Feeling a lil upset about results ...

I know it's still to early to tell the final results but I'm staring to have the fear that my left breast won't change in appearance .. I see it's a lil bit bigger and has more side boob ( have to mention that left breast has been always bigger ) but I thought the lift would help ... I hope it's just swelling , Ps said that it's more swollen because he did more work on that breast , Idk I'm just feeling upset :/ ...

Oh no hope this changes with time !

What i was scared of... It happened

Ok well it's been 2w 5d since I had my BL/BA on oct 25th, everything was going good until my "T" junction under my right breast decided to open :/ , and I know it's very common to happen but the bigger the wound the bigger the scar /: , I just hope it doesn't get worse.
I went to my PS cause I was concerned about it and he was very nice he took care of the wound clean it up and everything , he said there is nothing to worry about , no infection just and open wound that will heal with time , he recommended to keep it clean and put on just a lil bit of noesporin just once a day ..
I guess it's the price of having some real nice girls down the road , so for now I just feel a lil upset ..... Hope everyone is doing good and heling great :)

I think your breast looked great before and after. I hope everything heeled well. If possible post pictures again after everything is healed.
Hey sweetie how's your open wound doing?
Sorry for the late reply ... Umm my open wound is doing so much better a think in a week or two should be completely healed :)
Post pics to show us :) pls pls
Sucks about the wound. Looking great though!! I am planning a 2 stage procedure at the end of the year myself and am going back and forth about size. What are your stats Height ect.
I guess i should have read more, found your your stats :)
Great !! Good luck on your journey :).. What size ate you thinking on getting ?
Thx for sharing. I would have never thought that would b an issue 19 days after surgery. A good reminder to all of us to take it easy and give our bodies time to heal.
Thanx :).. Actually it is very common for that part of the incision to open /: but yes we have to take it easy .. I'm still not healing well but I guess it just takes some time .
Sorry about the wound opening. Praying for quick healing for you.
Thank you !!
Yes give it time. It's so hard because we all want to see the perfect results as soon as we wake up but our body has been through trauma and there will be swelling and minor setbacks as it heals itself. They already look great and knownthat will be more beautiful on be you're fully healed! Happy healing!!
I'm having the same issue. I had breast lift with implants and my right breast looks bigger (on the side). I had this done Oct 16th and I'm hoping it's just swelling but I'm a little worried.
Stay positive...it takes time for them to settle. I know it's hard cause we like to see results immediatly...stay on top of them and make sure u tell your PS all your concerns...but they look really good...actually great. Give it some time. Don't get upset or stressed.
Thank you ! You are right, it's all about giving it time :)
you have swelling...give them 3months  ..give it sometime....we want so bad to be symmetrical,, but we are not so do not feel bad if one nippy is a hair length to the right left up down...only you can tell.  your man (woman, can not make assumptions) will just be happy to see them
I see what your saying but I think they still look great.
they look great! thank you for posting. Keep pics coming.
I think you look great! It's still early and I know me telling you they look great doesn't help much. I've been having issues with the way mine are looking now too. We just have to be patient with our D&F-ing ;) Hang in there! You look amazing! Xoxo
They look wonderful.....great....so r they DD?
Thanx !!! Yes now at this moment they are 34DD
How are you feeling? Hope you're healing well!!
I'm good just like I said a lil worried about the final result , I see one breast bigger and with more side boob, I hope it's just swelling and hope it improves with time :/
I have the exact same issue right now. Left breast is bigger, and I have an opening under the right breast right where the T is on the scare. I'm in swell hell right now.... Grrr....
they look nice.. im 5'8 and 160 pound do you thimk that 650 cc would look good on me?