Deposited the Fat Too Superficially - Newport, CA

One area of face under eye is visibly lumpy and...

One area of face under eye is visibly lumpy and this has not resolved during the post-operative period. Physician reports that the transfer was too superficial in that location. He has not offered any interventions to improve appearance. I currently regret my choice to have this procedure with this physician as I now look older and less attractive then my pre-operative appearance. This is, of course, exactly the opposite of what is sought when pursuing such treatments.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Regret my choice to pursue this procedure with this physician. Outcome very undesirable.

I have seen three surgeons and none feel confident that they can adequately correct it. They said it might get better or it might get worse from the procedure. I would discourage anyone from pursuing this procedure.
Hi, this is a pretty common problem with fat transfers. Perhaps you could ask your doctor for an injection of steroid, or you could always check out doctors on Realself who say they have experience correcting fat transfers.
Have you found a way to correct it yet?

Thank you for sharing your story, JPPG. I hope you find support in the RealSelf community.