Deposited the Fat Too Superficially - Newport, CA

One area of face under eye is visibly lumpy and...

One area of face under eye is visibly lumpy and this has not resolved during the post-operative period. Physician reports that the transfer was too superficial in that location. He has not offered any interventions to improve appearance. I currently regret my choice to have this procedure with this physician as I now look older and less attractive then my pre-operative appearance. This is, of course, exactly the opposite of what is sought when pursuing such treatments.

I asked Dr. Nichter to pay for imaging to clarify content (ie fat, scar, cyst) and location of material causing the residual appearance of a 'bag' under my of right eye in order to plan a corrective procedure. He refused. I saw him in court today as a result. The judge said that despite seeing the concerning lump, the consent form indicated that this was possible and that it was more than a year since my first noticing the lump and therefore outside the statute of limitations for recourse. Dr. Nichter's parting remarks to me was that he was going to sue me for slander. How have I slandered him when indeed the judge even acknowledged the presence of this adverse outcome?
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Regret my choice to pursue this procedure with this physician. Outcome very undesirable.