So Excited - Orange County, CA

I have been on journey of the body divine. Ever...

I have been on journey of the body divine. Ever since i was told i was on a fast pass to diabetes weighing at 220lbs, i said this is ridiculous i need to get healthy. And so the journey began about 4 years ago, first by exercising then by dieting and let me be the first to say that once fat the body never goes back to tight and firm no matter how much dieting or exercise one does.
The hard part is getting over body dysmorphia and knowing that when its healthy its where it should be, and it wasnt enough for me.
At 180lbs i decided to get a tt, and my crazy ass did. I dont regret it, the only thing i regret is not losing more weight or getting into my ideal bmi for my body before doing it.
Anyway, now ive decided to do a bbl since now acheiving a good weight for my height of 145-148 lbs.
Ive always been lacking in my back i have good hips but no projection so that is my goal.
Im nervous and excited trying to get things organized while not disclosing that im having this done since people always tend to be like "youre crazy"
IVe decided to go with dr. Afifi since ive seen great results in here and i was comfortable with her after meeting with 3 ps before deciding.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Only a week away. Good luck!
Nice to see you, great journey :)) all the best!!!
Welcome
Hi, Welcome to RS!!!! Congrats on your journey and best of luck to you :)