47 Years Old

I have been waiting for something to come along to...

I have been waiting for something to come along to help me with my tummy, that wouldn't require me to go under the knife and would be effective. I have mediterranean skin and I scar and hyperpigment so plastic surgery is out of the question (plus who wants everyone to see what you have done). My results with vanquish were amazing and my husband doesn't even know. The procedure was painless and the staff made me so comfortable at Newport Coast Dermatology. Everyone keeps asking me if I have lost weight:) So far I have only done 3 out of the recommended 4 treatments and I have already seen good results. I've been told that full results will take a few months, but I am already thrilled and am so happy that I waited to do this procedure. It's actually too good to be true. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but now that I have had such amazing results and am getting so many compliments and questions about weight loss, I feel I need to share with everyone that asks. Newport Coast Dermatology always offers the latest technology as it becomes available, once it is proven. I know I don't have to travel to Beverly Hills, and I know that Dr. Liu and her staff have vetted the best and latest, most effective therapies.
Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.  I am happy to hear you are loving the results so far.

Please consider posting your before and after pictures.
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

All of the staff at Newport Coast Dermatology are amazing! I have seen Dr. Grace Liu, Rosa (her PA) and been helped by all of the nurses. The nurses are so kind, and constantly checking on you during procedures to make sure you are comfortable. The practitioners there are so knowledgeable and you know they have researched the latest technology and can talk to you about any treatments they have, or even explain to you other treatments you have heard of and why they have done their due diligence and chosen the ones they offer.