Upper Eyelid Surgery Has Given Me a Younger & More Rested Appearance - Newport Beach, CA

When putting on eye make-up I felt that most of my...

When putting on eye make-up I felt that most of my eyelid was hidden under the small fold of excess skin. I wanted my somewhat small eyes to appear a little bigger. I thought that a less droopy upper eyelid would give me a younger and more rested appearance.

A few months ago I decided to have a second stage fat transfer to add some fullness to my face since many people tell me I am too skinny. Since I was already committed to the second fat transfer I thought it best to have my upper eyelids done at the same time.

My surgery was just 11 days ago so I am still healing, but I am liking the results so far. My incisions are healing nicely. I can tell they will become invisible with time. Once the swelling is gone I am sure my eyes will look even better.

I am 6 weeks post surgery. The lingering red mark...

I am 6 weeks post surgery. The lingering red mark I had under my left eyebrow is finally gone. My eyelids are swollen each morning still. The incisions look good, but have some white bumps. I am told the bumps are common. If they are still there during my next visit my doctor's office he said he can use a little TCA to clear that up. All is well.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

This is my 3rd surgery with Dr. C. The experience and results from my first 2 surgeries were so great that I knew Dr. C would be the best one to do my eyelid surgery. Dr. C has all the right qualifications, gives me great results and has a great bedside manner. He and his staff are friendly and caring. I don't think they could make the experience any better. I turned 47 a few months ago and I have never been happier with my appearance than I am now...thanks to Dr. C.

Very nice results.