Am now 62 - Worth It! - Newport Beach, CA

One time procedure - full face and neck. Saw...

One time procedure - full face and neck. Saw immediate results in the cheek area. Even my skeptical husband said he saw changes in my face. Took our own pictures before and after so we could compare. After 1 month substantial lift in the upper eye, under eye and cheeks look great - much improved fuller, lower face - upper parentheses look much better; lower still in progress.

Did not want to have another face lift - had one at 55 - am now 62 and I think this procedure is well worth it.

I am very pleased - my face shape has changed because it has been lifted. I was given pain med - wasn't too bad for pain except in the temple area. That was very sensitive and the pain lasted into the next day but I had no redness and no other problems.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Grover answered all my questions about what I could do - other than a face lift again. He made recommendations for 3 things that would give me the results I wanted without surgery. Ulthera was the first step. His trained nurse administered the ultherapy and she was very good. I had been seeing Dr. Grover for breast revision surgery which he did for me. He is an artist and a very compassionate, caring doctor.